Sun City Festival

Welcome home to Sun City Festival located in Buckeye, AZ!  Nestled at the base of the White Tank Mountains, 10 miles west of Surprise, AZ, and described as one of Del Webb's finest communities yet. 

The main hub of this 55+ community is the 31,000 square foot, Sage Center.  Residents can take part in a variety of physical and social activities while mingling with neighbors and friends, and meeting new friends!  The gym is equipped with the latest, state-of-the-art equipment or you can enjoy the various classes such aerobics, dance or spin bike class.  Then relax in the resort style pool listing to the cascading waterfall.

The grounds are impeccably maintained and offer such activities such as softball, tennis, pickleball, bocce ball, basketball and volleyball.  In April of 2011, the community built the 9,000 square-foot wood shop and craft studio.  Here the residents often meet for clubs, woodworking, ceramics, crafts or to learn something new.

The 18-hole Copper Canyon Golf Club is a beautiful course that winds through the community.  After a round of golf, residents like to relax with friends at the Indigo Grille.

With an array of activities and state-of-the-art floor plans, there is something for everybody in this newer Del Webb Community.  If this sounds like your kind of lifestyle, contact me for more information and a private tour. I will be happy to help! 

Search Sun City Festival Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 5796700
$228,000
Buckeye, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of My Home Group Real Estate ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5796614
$190,000
Buckeye, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Cerreta Real Estate ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5796464
$245,000
Buckeye, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of My Home Group Real Estate ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5796450
$485,512
Buckeye, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Maracay Realty ARMLS
Featured picture for the property 5796441
$218,000
Buckeye, AZ
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of DPR Realty LLC ARMLS
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.

The ARMLS Logo indicates a property listed by a real estate brokerage other than ours.
© 2018 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.

Listing Information Current As Of Jul 21, 2018 12:40:pm